SynRemote v2.0 is the new compact peripheral device of the SynField ecosystem. The device is interconnected to a SynField gateway device enabling system expansion with respect to distance and functionality.
The new device has the following features:
– Solar/battery operated
– RF connectivity over the ISM (868/912 MHz) band
– 500m+ LoS distances
– Outdoor/weatherproof (IP66 ingress protection)
– can control up to 4 solenoid-valves
– supports up to 4 analog sensors (i.e. soil moisture sensor, leaf wetness sensor, water level sensor)
– supports up to 4 pulse counter sensors (i.e. water flow sensor, etc.)
– supports digital I2C sensors (i.e. Sensirion SHT1x)
– ESD/lightning protection
SynRemote v2.0 supports 4 solenoid valves (versus 2 of the previous design), is more compact and sturdier than the old device while simultaneously lowering the cost even further.