The candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of and possibly lead a small team in both research- and product-oriented activities. The candidate will be required to work on the development and integration of emerging, real-time web technologies and APIs as well as big data-oriented technologies including machine learning and secure, distributed data storage and computation.
Key responsibilities may include
- Leading the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical requirements
- Design and implementation of the technical requirements
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications providing user support
- Participating in the design, implementation and documentation of tests
- Assisting in the integration of technical components
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements identifying disruptions in the processes
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline
- Proven experience in the design and deployment of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience in working in Linux/Unix shell environments
- Ability to work in groups and in a multilingual environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies, programming languages and meet different cultures
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and verbal.
- At least four years of working experience in a similar setup.
- Military service obligations fulfilled
What we offer
- Enough time to adjust to the needs of core operational environment
- A stimulating and multilingual working environment
- Very good career advancement opportunities
- A friendly environment delivering continuous technical and managerial skills improvement
- A competitive compensation package
To apply for this job position please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org